Hard Shell Hunting Blinds
Double Drop Hunting Blinds
- Insulated walls, side entry doors & roof with no exterior fasteners.
- 1 1/2″ Solid Foam Insulation roof & walls laminated / bonded between exterior aluminum and interior wood sidewall & stick framing.
- 8 Tinted silent sliding windows.
- Drip edging on all windows.
- Dark finished interior to help prevent movement detection.
- Carpeted shooting rests.
- Bottom entry is standard.
- Carpeted floor.
- Ventilation for your safety.
- Floor level vent. (Sealed with screens)
- Roof ridge vent. (Sealed with screens)
- LED Strip Light (12v Battery included)
- Side Entry Full Size Door (with keyed lockset)
- Combination entry doors. (Bottom & Side Entry)
- Carpeted Shelves
- Small (6 1/2″ x 24″)
- Large (6 1/2″ x 42″)
- Realtree® Camo Exterior Finish on Aluminum.
- Blind Elevation Kit.
- Includes – (1) Treated Ladder, (4) 10′ 4″ x 4″ Treated Legs, (8) 2″ x 4″ Treated Cross Braces, (4) Leg Mounting Brackets & all fasteners.
At 360 Hunting Blinds, we’re
passionate about whitetail hunting, land
management and passing on our hunting
heritage to the next generation. Thats
why we can say our blinds are truly built
by hunters for hunters.
Whether you’re hunting alone or with a
buddy, our goal is to make your hunts as
enjoyable and comfortable as possible;
because when you’re having fun its easy
to put in the time that it takes to put that
next big buck down. We can assure you
that at 360 Hunting Blinds you will find
a well built quality blind that you can be
proud of for many years.
(6' x 6') 360 Blind with 8 Ft. Tower
(5' x 5') 360 Blind
(8') Tower Stand for 360 Blind
Shanty Blinds (6x7)
With solid wood frame construction and
seamless acrylic roof, the Shanty Hunter is
built to provide hunters with many
seasons of comfortable, weather
Get tired of sitting? Stand fully upright in
the spacious 6 foot 6inch high interior.
Our thirty by sixteen inch tinted
windows feature a window raising
mechanism - a perfectly silent, one
handed operation that is ideal for gun or
The Shanty Hunter ships in a kit form with
fully complete individual wall panels to
allow for quick and easy two-person
assembly on-site. See our assembly
instructions on our website.